Friday, November 3, 2017

Ramping Up for Con Season

As I should be Fall-In! right now, it's a good time for a general update.

Work and activities for the Viscount's household are at a breakneck pace, leaving me little time for my much needed activities.  I've actually seen my paint bench this week, as I cleaned up the basement started prepping the heating system, and pulled the gnomes out of the mothballs.  I think the long-pending queue needs an overhaul, focusing on some Christmas game figures, next year's Pulp campaign, and gnomes.

The kid's after-school schedules have tightened so much, that I don't know when I have time to hug them, much less my wife, much less play a game with them.  Maja and I are still scheming on story ideas for all those Pony games at Mepacon. but I don't know when we're going to finish the Family Decathlon of games.

The Monday night 5e game on Roll20 continues to hit snafus, be it Monday Night football match-ups, or a GM who snags all the bugs his twins bring home.  As a positive we finally broke the ice this past week and ran a test "session zero" for my own online game, "Adventures in Gulluvia."  The session allowed for the plot to proceed, if not the scenario.  Fingers crossed, I'm looking into running a full session zero with most interested players on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment